Thursday, December 4, 2008

In The Beginning...

I wonder how many people in the world know where that line comes from; perhaps a lot.
The line is the start of a wonderful story and I hope that this blog is also the start of a great story that can be shared for mutual collaboration and learning.

My views and oppinions are strong on certain topics but there is one item that I hope to always be open minded about and that is understanding the other persons point of view, their experiences and how they have come to learn what they believe. It is through this understanding that true collaboration and learning can take place no matter what your beliefs.

Another item that is key to collaboration is a peaceful heart. The book Anatomy of Peace from the Arbinger Institute is one of the best books I have read on why conflict arises and how to avoide it.

I look forward to a grand story.

No comments: